Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update...kinda...well, kinda short update...

Hi!


So, my sister-in-law's sister, Gabby, got married on Saturday. So her family, including my brother and Justine came from Colorado up to Utah for the event, as well as my parents. It was nice to see family, even if it was only for a little bit.

Justine has a lot more stomach than the last time I saw her (Christmas) and the baby will be here soon. I am excited to be an Aunt! Mike looked swell, and I am glad that he styled his hair the way he did for the wedding...lol it was the classic Michael look, and I like it!

Gabby and Jake were radiant, and I am so happy for them, and excited for there new adventure.

After the wedding reception my mom, dad, and I went to the Olympic Oval to meet my friend Mel. We got there at the end of the session, which was fine, I appreciate the time that we did have watching Mel skate around and listening to my mom give her pointers. We then went to my Grandma Ballard's house to stay for the rest of the weekend. We had a nice surprise when we arrived...my Aunt Janet brought fresh, juicy, yummy, pizza! So good!!


It was wonderful to spend part of the weekend away from Provo and visit with family.

Soon hopefully, I will be able to learn how to use this thing and put up pictures and stuff. Maybe if you all are lucky, I will post a video of my awesome guitar playing. I am learning some scales now, which is exciting. =)

This week changes for me... the rink schedule is starting its Summer times and I have to move about 25 students around. But, at least I don't have to be at the rink at 5 30 am any more!

Until next time...

6 comments:

Britta said...

HEY! I didn't even know you had a blog..but i'm so excited you do so we can keep in touch. I miss you! Hope everything is going well with you!

Alicia said...

Ya! Britta, how are you?! I know, I finally started one. =) Seriously, I want to know all about Alaska!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you're learning the guitar! That's so cool. Did Janet get you Robintino's Pizza? If she did Mike is going to be soooooooooo jealous. Haha! It was so good to see you while we were out there.

Alicia said...

Yes, Robintino's!!! SOO yummy! I wanted to eat more than the two slices I had...but I didn't, I was trying to have self control.

Anonymous said...

time for a new post! (just doing my job haha)

Bethany, Scott, and family said...

ALICIA!!! I miss you!!! We need to talk and catch up!!! Wow, I miss our girl time when I was in UT. Keep in touch and call me sometime!!!!!